Minneapolis DWI Lawyer, Mark Arneson does not dabble in DWI law!
With over 19 years of experience, Mark Arneson dedicates 100 percent of his practice exclusively to DWI and Criminal Defense.
Mark Arneson has a proven track record of many successfully defending those accused of DWI and will use his experience, reputation and resources to aggressively defend you!
Rest assured, if the officer made a mistake with respect to your case, he we will find it and use it to your advantage!
- Named a Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney in Minnesota! (National Academy of Criminal Defense)
- Named a Top 100 Trial Attorney in Minnesota! (National Trial Lawyers Association)
- Named Top 100 DWI/DUI Attorney in Minnesota! (The National Advocacy for DUI Defense)
- Named a “Rising Star” by “Minnesota Law & Politics!”
- Has achieved a “Superb” rating with AVVO! (Independent Attorney Review Site)
- Former prosecutor that has over 19 years of experience dedicated exclusively to DWI/DUI and Criminal Defense!
- Has Successfully Defended Thousands of Criminal Defense Clients!
- Proven Results!
For more information please visit DWI Resource Center. However, if you are facing a DWI charge, it is very important to speak to Minneapolis DWI Lawyer Mark Arneson, to protect your rights!
DWI RESOURCE CENTER
Arneson & Geffen, PLLC represent clients throughout Minnesota, including the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Lakeville, Duluth, Rochester, St. Cloud, Moorhead, Apple Valley, Mankato, Blaine, Bloomington, Minnetonka, Brooklyn Park, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, Edina, Maple Grove, Maplewood, Plymouth, Eagan, Richfield, Coon Rapids, Roseville and many other suburban and rural counties.